A Letter To The Woman Wondering Where God Is In A Season Of Suffering
How can you be confident that God is working in your story, even when it seems like the opposite is true?
How do you love others well during their seasons of suffering?
I was honored to share how my accident impacted my plans and dreams and how that hard season the Lord invited me into is impacting me now as a wife and mom with the Letters to Women podcast this week.
If you’re in a hard place, a season of suffering right now, and you’re believing the lies that tell you that this season will never end, that you’re the only one who doesn’t have it together, and that no one would want to accompany you during this struggle, this podcast is for you.
Podcast Sneak Peeks –
- By remembering how God has fought for you in the past, you can be confident He is and He will
- To discern whether a paused dream is the right dream, ask yourself why it’s there in the first place and if it’s the right chapter to pursue
- To tackle the temptation to perfectionism, remember to be grateful for what you have and that it’s always OK to ask for help
- Letting your kids see your weaknesses teaches them to own theirs
- To love others well during their seasons of suffering, simply show up and be normal
Click below to listen and let me know what you think in the comments! –